Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

At the Starting Line...

Let me introduce myself.

I'm not a running expert.  I wouldn't even consider myself "a runner."  I'm a "wannabe runner."  I'm someone who has always been active, but got involved with running only in the past few years.  I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher. I'm closer to 40 than 30, so I'm starting to deal with all these random aches and pains that are probably just part of "getting old."

I'm constantly struggling to find that balance between making time for fitness and all the other junk that life throws our way.  Sound familiar?

I love to run, but lately I'm struggling to find my "running mojo."   So today while I was on a 7 mile run and my mind was making its usual way through all things random, I decided I needed a blog.  A place where I can make myself publicly accountable, where I can have a creative outlet for all my thoughts, struggles, and other running-related musings.

Yes, I know cyberspace is full of running blogs.   But I hope you'll stop back by, say hello, and share your thoughts!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment