Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Running

Summer's almost here. In the Valley of the Sun, that means we hibernate.  Since school will be out and I won't have to be at work at 6:45am for awhile, I'm going to try to get in some early morning runs.  But for the next several months, it's going to be mostly Dreadmill. 

So it's time for a new playlist!  I noticed the other day that I haven't changed my running playlist since January.  Yikes!  I usually change it every month.  Good thing is I really liked my last playlist, so I didn't get bored with it.  Hopefully this one will work out just as good. 

Here we go, in no particular order (I always put my music on shuffle):

1.  Assassin - Muse
2. Scientist - The Dandy Warhols
3. Big Bad World - Authority Zero
4. Dangerous Animals - The Arctic Monkeys
5. Black Math - The White Stripes
6. Get It Daddy - Sleeper Agent
7. You're Not Pretty But You Got It Goin' On - Band of Skulls
8. Libereducation - Authority Zero
9. Love Blood - Sleeper Agent
10.  Hotel Yorba - The White Stripes
11. D Is For Dangerous - Arctic Monkeys
12. Force a Smile - Sleeper Agent
13. Dead Sound - The Raveonettes
14. Return The Favour - The Hives
15. Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
16. Get It Right - Authority Zero
17. Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
18. B is for Brutus - The Hives
19. Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
20. Get Off - The Dandy Warhols
21. Attention - The Raconteurs
22. You Want the Candy - The Raveonettes
23. Courage - Authority Zero
24. A Little More for Little You - The Hives
25. Salute Your Solution - The Raconteurs
26. Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups
27. Hypnotize - The White Stripes
28. Five on the Five - The Raconteurs
29. Ignite - The Raveonettes
30. Potion Approaching - Artctic Monkeys

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment